This is a fun opportunity for kids to learn about science, the scientific method, and how to prepare and organize a project.
Topics from previous years include:
- Why do people sneeze?
- What are raptors?
- How does density work?
- How does helium make balloons float?
- How do Venus Fly Traps eat bugs?
- How are clouds formed?
- What are acids?
- How do oysters make pearls?
- What is a shooting star?
Interested in helping with this fun event? Email Allan Hunter and Nathan Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Times and Deadlines
- Register online (or click the picture below to print out a registration form)
- Trifold Boards
- Project Ideas and Planning
- Volunteer Opportunities
These websites can help to provide ideas, direction and structure for your child’s science project: