Participating in eScrip raises money for Charlemagne while you shop–online or off. Money raised helps with classroom needs and contributes to staffing. Every time you swipe your card at a participating merchant or start your online shopping from escrip.com, Charlemagne receives a payment of anywhere from 2-8% of your purchase price.
Set up an eScrip account
- Go to www.escrip.com
- Click Sign Up – It’s Free
- Type in Charlemagne in the Group Name and Search. Our Group ID is 7748978
- Click on the school name
- Click Next
- Fill out your name and address information.
- Register all your credit, debit and club cards, including your Safeway card.
- Ask grandparents and other family to sign up as well. eScrip is a national program — they don’t need to be local.
Manage your eScrip account
If you were previously supporting another school with eScrip, log in to my e-scrip at www.escrip.com and change your school affiliation to Charlemagne Group ID# 7748978.
Forgot your password? Go to www.escrip.com. Click “forgot your password” and they’ll send you an email so you can log in.
Earn money while you shop
Local and national merchants and restaurants automatically donate a percentage of your purchase. When you shop online, start at www.escrip.com and click At the Online Mall. Choose from a list of online stores (such as Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble and The Children’s Place) and Charlemagne will benefit from a percentage of your purchase–at no cost to you.
For more information, contact our escrip coordinators: Melissa Gomsrud firstname.lastname@example.org and Brett Gomsrud email@example.com