Charlemagne is auctioning off a Portland Hamilton Night
Don’t Throw away your shot – BID NOW!
- 2 tickets to Hamilton, at Portland’s Keller Auditorium, 7:30pm showing on April 6. (No exchanges for other dates, that is the only date we have)
- A one-night stay in a Pearl District Portland Condo the evening of 4/6/2018
Charlemagne is hosting an on-line bidding auction for this Portland Hamilton package.
All money raised from the Portland Hamilton auction goes directly to staffing Instructional Aides & French Interns in our classrooms.
Who wants to pay StubHub $900 (~$450/ticket) when you can support Charlemagne instead?
1 lucky winner will win an Amazing Portland Hamilton Night, so rise up and bid now!
- 2 tickets to Hamilton, at Portland’s Keller Auditorium, 7:30pm showing on 4/6. (No exchanges for other dates, that is the only date we have)
- A one night stay in a Portland Condo the evening of 4/6/2018
How does bidding work?
- Register as a bidder on Auctria
- Starting bid is $500
- Bidding begins 3/12, 10am
- Sign up for bid updates. Update your bid to win!
- Bidding ends 3/16, 10pm
- Bidder with the highest bid, wins!
Hamilton Ticket Details:
Portland’s Keller Auditorium
April 6, 2018
Show starts 7:30pm
Orchestra level, Section E, Row M, seats 9 & 10
Portland Condo Details:
- Condo is located at: 922 NW 11th Ave Portland OR 97209 unit 309
- Park Place Condominiums, between Jamison Park and Tanner Springs Park in the Pearl District
- This one bedroom plus den unit is centrally located to all that the Pearl District and Downtown Portland has to offer.
- One bedroom (king size bed) plus den (bunk beds and sofa bed)
- 5 baths
- View of Jamison Park
- Convenient walking distance to Pearl District shopping and restaurants
- One block from streetcar stop
- Underground parking spot for your personal use during stay
- To arrange your condo stay, please contact Jessica Barnhart at email@example.com
Why are we auctioning off a Portland Hamilton night?
To announce Charlemagne’s Soiree!
This year’s Soirée will be at the DAC (Downtown Athletic Club, 999 Willamette street), 3rd floor ballroom, April 20, 2018, 6 -11 pm.
Charlemagne’s Auction Soiree is the PTO’s largest fundraiser. Click on the image below to get more details.
Click on the image below to buy Soiree tickets!