This year’s Soiree will be at the DAC (Downtown Athletic Club), 3rd floor ballroom, April 21, 2017, 5:30-10:30 pm.
Tickets are $40 on-line or $45 at the door. Includes glass of champagne, appetizers, & dinner (penne with your choice of sauce/meat, bread, & salad). No host full bar provided.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PRE-EVENT TICKET SALE GRAPHIC BELOW:
What happens at the Soiree? Fun! This year we’ve hired a professional auctioneer & DJ. Our own Chris Miller produced an entertaining video that will be unveiled.
- 5:30 pm Cocktail Hour, Shop Silent Auction
- 6:30 pm Hors D’oeuvres served. Silent Auction tables start closing
- 7:00 pm Silent Auction Closed. Pasta Dinner served
- 7:30 pm Games: Heads or Tails (Win a Sapphire Bracelet)
Golden Raffle (Win your Pick of a Live Auction Item – from selected list)
- 8:00 pm Live Auction
- 9:30 pm Dancing! Soirée ends at 10:30pm.
Parking is Free! Park at the Overpark Parking Garage : 1000 E 10th Ave. (on the corner of Oak & 10th Ave). The entrances closer to Broadway are closer to the DAC. Bring your parking ticket in. If you leave before 8pm, DAC will validate your parking. If you leave after 8pm, parking booth is unmanned & parking is free.
Be safe. Please don’t drink & drive. You can leave your car overnight. Parking is free on Sat.
Where do I go in the DAC? Check in with the DAC at their front or back desk. Tell them you are with the Charlemagne Soiree.
If you signed up/paid for childcare already: Head to the 2nd floor gymnasium to drop your kids off. Then, go back to the main elevators & go to the 3rd floor. Ballroom is on the right, down the hall.
If you didn’t bring your kids: Go directly to the 3rd floor. Ballroom is on the right, down the hall.
Feel like Shopping? Great! There will be lots of options to choose from:
- Live Auction with Dinners & Trips
- Silent Auction Tables with Experiences, Gift Certificates, & Baskets
- Play Games to win prizes (Heads/Tails, Golden Raffle)
- Buy Tickets to future events (Roller Skating Party, Amazon Pool Party, Naked Lady Party, School Movie Night, Glow in the Dark Soccer).
- Click to see a list of our live auction packages.
- Click to see a list of silent auction items.
- Click to see a list of buy-in Pay-to-Play packages.
Don’t want to buy anything? Great! Come watch the night unfold:
- Who will win?
- Want to see what art class project your kids created?
- Who is a Seattle Seahawks fan & really wanted that Russell Wilson signed football?
- Who REALLY wanted that week in a french flat in the South of France?
- Who got excited to go/learn fly fishing in Jackson Hole, WY with our tour guide to the stars? What stars?
- Come mix, mingle, & dance! (DJ takes song requests)
Can’t go to the Soiree? Want to help a Teacher/Staff/Intern have fun?
“Sponsor a Teacher” & buy them a ticket!
DAC Childcare is SOLD OUT. Please, NO UNRESERVED DROP OFFS ALLOWED.
More details to come (auction pre-sale, inventory, & details) & will be posted to: http://charlemagne.4j.lane.edu/get-involved/fundraisers/annual-charlemagne-soiree/
The Auction is the PTO’s largest fundraiser. All money raised goes directly to providing instructional aides & french interns in our classrooms.
Just coming to the Soiree helps our kids.
Any other questions? Please contact Marcia Yu: email@example.com
Want to Help Our Auction?
Do you own a business? Are you interested in donating a gift certificate/basket?
Are you interested in sponsoring/advertising at our fundraiser?
Are you interested in joining the auction team & helping us coordinate this event?
We are still very much in need of donations and would love your support!
Who’s Leading The Auction Team?
- Jessica Barnhart – Event Planning Consultant
- Kathy Gregory – Overall, Venue, Auctioneer
- Elisha Hocking – On-line pre-sale
- Jessica Keiper – Event Planning Consultant, HS Volunteers
- Chris Miller – Marketing/Video Production/Graphic Design
- Sabrina Parsons – Treasurer
- Koa Roberts – Class Packages
- Brooke Parrill – Class Art Packages
- Julie Seo/Park – Procurement/Donations
- Alison Walker – Decor & Design
- Marcia Yu – Project Manager
- Natasha Pangburn – Graphic Design
WE’D LOVE TO BREAK A RECORD FOR ATTENDANCE THIS YEAR SO PLEASE PLAN TO JOIN!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!