Get ready for a fun night out at this year’s Charlemagne Auction on April 21, 2017 from 5:30-10:30 p.m. at the DAC (Downtown Athletic Club) downtown.
- Childcare on-site: $20/child ($15 sibs) for the evening. Choice of swimming, basketball, or movie
- Parking provided
- Full Cash bar
- Silent & Live Auction items
TO PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE PRE-EVENT TICKET SALE GRAPHIC BELOW:
Please click here to see items that were auctioned off last year.
The auction is the PTO’s largest fundraiser. All money raised goes directly to providing instructional aides in our classrooms.
As important as the event is, it’s also a fun time for our community of parents to get together. Many come for dinner & drinks, and to socialize. Simply buying a ticket & attending raises money for our students. Plus, you’ll have fun in the process.
Want to Help Our Auction?
Do you own a business? Are you interested in donating a gift certificate/basket?
Are you interested in sponsoring/advertising at our fundraiser?
Are you interested in joining the auction team & helping us coordinate this event?
We are still very much in need of donations and would love your support!
Who’s Leading The Auction Team?
- Jessica Barnhart – Event Planning Consultant
- Kathy Gregory – Overall, Venue, Auctioneer
- Elisha Hocking – On-line pre-sale
- Jessica Keiper – Event Planning Consultant, HS Volunteers
- Chris Miller – Marketing/Video Production/Graphic Design
- Sabrina Parsons – Treasurer
- Koa Roberts – Class Packages
- Brooke Parrill – Class Art Packages
- Julie Seo/Park – Procurement/Donations
- Alison Walker – Decor & Design
- Marcia Yu – Project Manager
- Natasha Pangburn – Graphic Design