- Two additional classroom assistantsto help with instruction and recess supervision
- Four French-speaking interns who teach and share their global French culture
Fundraising to support these adult-to-student ratios takes all year, with multiple opportunities to contribute your time and funds.
Last year, we raised $105,000 with generous donations and we aim to do the same this year!
- For the first time in many years, Oregon schools will see an influx of state funds directed at specific programs.
- Charlemagne will continue to fundraise because state money may not impact staffing and will not cover the costs of our intern program.
- In order to maintain the same services and adult- to-student ratios for our kids, we still rely on your donations to reach our goal!
In our school of 350 students, if we raise $300 per student, we will reach our goal!
We recognize not all families will participate in the direct drive—there are many different ways to participate in our school community including volunteering in classrooms, chaperoning field trips, or organizing events.
Thanks to your past donations and support, Charlemagne remains one of the top-performing schools academically in the district for several years running. In both math and English Language Arts, our scores on state tests are over 30% higher than the district average. French proficiency continues to grow each year with Charlemagne ranking nationally on our language assessment.
The Charlemagne PTO is non-profit organization. All direct drive donations are 100% tax deductible. Please use this EIN # for your tax records: Charlemagne PTO EIN No. 46-1825220.
Direct Donation: Make a direct contribution by credit card, PayPal, or check.
Make your tax deductible donation on-line here: https://squareup.com/store/charlemagnePTO
You can also PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply send a check made out to Charlemagne PTO to the school: 3875 Kincaid Street, Eugene, OR, 97405.
Participate in Rewards Programs:
Various businesses give back to non-profits like our Charlemagne PTO with no additional cost to the consumer. All you need to do is to sign up and keep your information up to date.
- Amazon Smile: AmazonSmile uses the same login as your regular Amazon account, but you must shop at smile.amazon.com to contribute
ᴑ 1) go to https://smile.amazon.com/
ᴑ 2) type in ‘Charlemagne at Fox Hollow PTO Company’ & then select.
- Market of Choice:
- 1) go to escrip at https://secure.escrip.com/signup/index.jsp
- 2) Type in ‘CharlemagneFrench Immersion Elementary’
- 3) Register your payment cards
- 4) Shop with your registered cards
- Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards Program: Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search by name (Charlemagne PTO) or by the non-profit number (QJ541). Use your rewards numbers when you shop.
- SeQuential Biofuel Station: It’s as simple as telling the attendant “I’d like to donate to Charlemagne French Immersion” and they take care of the rest.
- BOX TOP$ for Education has gone DIGITAL!
- Download the app available at the App Store or on Google Play
- Create a username & password
- Select Charlemagne French Immersion as your school
- Scan participating items with your smart device as you purchase!
- Participate in annual fundraisers: From Read-a-thon, Math-a-thon, Tour-Du-Monde & the Charlemagne Soiree, there are lots of opportunities to give.