Our second annual Charlemagne Soiree will take place Friday, April 18th from 6 to 10pm. Child care will be provided at the school during the event. As the event is quickly approaching we had a few reminders:
• Class packages are a big part of this year’s auction! Get involved with your child’s class and put together something memorable. It could just be a kick ball game at the park with pizzas and ice cream. These are due by April 11th.
• Wine Wall donations are needed! We are encouraging wine donations to start at $15/bottle. Sundance Wine Cellar has offered a 10% discount and they will house your purchase until the auction. Easy!
• There is a box in the PTO Room in the office to drop off donations. All donations gladly accepted from a gift certificate for a basket of homemade cookies to a weekend at your beach house. Please bring your donations in by April 11th. We need them!
• Tickets to Duck sports events of any kind would be great! If you have connections or tickets yourself they are hot items at the auction.
• Tickets go on sale this Friday April 4th. Dinner is served! They can be purchased for $30 each or $240 for a table of 8. Tickets can be purchased in the school office or at the door.
Thank you! See you there!